- Rooms have been reserved in
These provide bed and breakfast.
- University of Glasgow students halls
- Dalrymple Hall
15 minutes walk away, single rooms with shared bathrooms/lavatories at £21.75 per night.
Gate, 20 minutes walk away, single rooms with ensuite shower/lavatory at £35.00.
- The 3-star Botanic Hotel, 7 minutes walk away (our measurer is pedantic), which
has twin/double rooms at £48.00 per room and single rooms at £29.00 -
all reserved rooms have ensuite bathrooms.
- If you would like to book other hotels see the Scottish Tourist Board accommodation pages.
- The University's Accommodation Office pages
have more information on student accommodation.
- Finding your way
- Here are pop-up maps of Dalrymple Hall, Kelvinhaugh Gate and the area of the main University buildings.
Back to main ALLC / ACH 2000 page
Conference email firstname.lastname@example.org
Web page enquiries email email@example.com